3 Secret Weapons to Help You Get on Top of Google and Google Maps in Toronto:
Local SEO Packages, Business Listings and Google My Business
Secret Weapon #1:
Get a Certified Google My Business Page for only 445$ !
Secret Weapon #2:
(Lots of) Business Listings from only 535$ !
Secret Weapon #3:
Local SEO Packages in Toronto from only 995$/month (300$ credit 1st month)!
Details of Local SEO, Google My Business and Citation Prices and Packages:
Secret Weapon #1: A Certified Google My Business Page
Google My Business Dashboard setup: We will create your Google My Business Dashboard and configure from A to Z so that you don’t have to. Some of the dashboard features comprise: bulk-upload and management of all of your business locations in one place, verification of your business, fixing location problems, user management, restoration of deleted pages and account settings.
Google Plus Page graphic design: We will design a professional head banner for your business and add other design elements that are required by Google before publishing.
Keyword-optimized business description: Based on what you would like your customers and clients to know about your products and services, we will write a description of your business. We will then keyword-optimize your business description so that your page will show up in relevant searches on Google Plus.
Official Google location certification: We will contact Google on your behalf to ask for an official certification of your business. At this stage, we will also add a validation code to your website. We will then ask Google to verify and officially certify your website.
Don’t have a website? Ask us about our affordable website packages!
Linking Google Page to your website: At the end of this process you should receive either a phone call or a postcard from Google. If all is good, your business will receive a green check-mark from Google—the official seal of a Google-verified business.
Making your business appear in searches on Google Maps: After the validation process, your business name, address, and phone number will appear on Google Maps for searches of your business name in your local area. Your location and contact information is now also eligible to appear alongside your ads on Google AdWords.
Secret Weapon #2: Business listings that can be indexed by Google
Accurate business listings add validation to your local presence. The more business listings you have, the more opportunities you provide to Google to establish the importance of your business.
Business Identify Document: The information that we will provide to local directories on behalf of your business needs to be accurate and consistent. The Business Identity Document guarantees this consistency. It contains your business name, address and phone number (NAP), your business description and any other information that is required by local directories to make your business appear on the listing site.
Adding business to local directories: We manually add your business to local directories that are relevant to your business. After adding your information, we follow up with directories on a regular basis to make sure your information has been published accurately and in a timely manner.
Monthly reporting: We provide our clients with 24/7 access to our local directory submission reports.
Making your businesses discoverable on Google: With an officially certified Google My Business page and a sufficient number of published business listings, your business will become discoverable in Google Local Search Results. Depending on your local competition, you may or may not yet occupy top positions in Local Search Results. If you are not yet visible in one of the top spots, our ranking tools will inform us about the additional effort that would be required in terms of Local SEO to get you there.
Secret Weapon #3: The most Complete, Affordable Local SEO Packages
- 995$ per month = from 1 to 3 locations and 10 keywords. This also includes: optimization of up to 3 web pages for city-specific keywords; technical installation of visitor recordings and heatmaps on 3 web pages; monthly reporting.
- 1495$ per month = from 4 to 8 locations and 25 keywords. This also includes: optimization of up to 8 web pages for city-specific keywords; technical installation of visitor recordings and heatmaps on 8 web pages; monthly reporting.
- 1995$ per month = from 9 to 15 locations and 50 keywords. This also includes: optimization of up to 15 web pages for city-specific keywords; technical installation of visitor recordings and heatmaps on 15 web pages; monthly reporting.
- Additional visitor recordings and/or heatmaps: 20$ per visitor recording or heatmap installation plus 10$ per month per survey or heatmap.
- Web Content optimization: Optimization of pre-existing content only. Local SEO Starter: up to 3 web pages. Local SEO Advanced: up to 8 web pages. Local SEO Domination: up to 15 web pages (500 words maximum per page). N.B. the cost of original content creation is not included in The Foundation package.
Local SEO Packages**
- Cost per month: starting at 995$ for keyword competition level C1. For higher keyword competition levels, please contact us (competition levels: C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6)
- Local Citation Building: the number in parentheses indicates the maximum number of citations offered in the respective package. Example: In Local SEO Starter, (30 max) can mean either a maximum of 3 locations with 10 citations each – or 30 citations for one location.
N.B: The maximum number of local citations depends on the availability of citation opportunities in your local area, as well as your business-type. We will strive for the maximum possible number of citations within the allocated citation volume, however, because of this dependence on available citation opportunities, the total number of citations cannot be guaranteed and no compensation will be offered for non-realized citations.
- Authority Content 2000+ words: the number in parentheses indicates the number of Top Quality “Skyscraper” articles of 2000+ words that will be written during the annual contract and that will be used for outreach to local and/or thematic authority websites. See here for examples of a typical authority content page and infographic.
- Design of Authority Infographic: the number in parentheses indicates the number of Top Quality infographics that will be produced during the annual contract. Infographics are used for reaching out to local authority websites with the objective of achieving relevant backlinks to your website.
- Monthly Outreach and Authority Link Building: the number indicates the volume of high quality articles that will be used for outreach to local authority websites each month.
No Frills Local SEO Citation Building***
- Please note that citation building without a website that has been professionally optimized for local search may not produce any tangible local ranking results in search engines. No frills packages are catering to SEO agencies or to companies that are in possession of a website that has been optimized for local search already. *
- Website heatmaps help you better understand what users care about and want to interact with on your site, by visually representing their clicks, taps and scrolling behavior in an easy-to-understand graphic. The most often-used parts of your page are displayed in dark red, with the less viewed parts shown in lighter red, orange and yellow. This can be a very powerful tool for optimizing website navigation and for testing sales copy. To see what a Visitor Heatmap looks like, click here.
- Visitor recordings show what visitors look at on your web pages during a visit. They can help identify usability issues by observing recordings of real visitors on your site, as they click, tap, move their cursor, type and navigate across pages on your website. To see what a Visitor Recording looks like, click here.
- The overall objective of visitor heatmaps and visitor recordings is to improve website conversion rate optimization (CRO), i.e. increase the revenue generated by your website.