Medical Business Case
Dr. Marilyne Langlois
Owner of Clinique Podiatrique Kirkland, Canada
When Dr. Marilyne Langlois decided to launch her own podiatric clinic in Montreal’s West Island, it wasn’t before the reality hit home : a hefty monthly rent, renovation cost of the new clinic, expensive medical equipment, staff salaries … The invoices were piling up. The projected number of new patients had simply not materialized. In short, Dr. Langlois was losing money fast.
She was weeks away from giving up when we first met with her.
What Dr. Langlois needed was a reliable solution for generating solid leads, a solution that would send a measured flow of patients her way, a flow that she could control just like she controls a water faucet to fill a bucket.
“If you want the recommended solution to achieve the desired results, it is critical that you ask the client the right questions, right at the beginning of a digital marketing project. After we isolated and understood the problem, we devised a strategy to solve the lead generation issues that Dr. Langlois was facing. Then… We delivered! “
Results achieved for PodiatreKirkland.com:
- 297 new patients in the first year, that’s 25 new patients every month
- A Return On Ad Spent (ROAS) of 484% : for each 1$ invested into her AdWords campaign, Dr. Langlois got 4.84$ back
- Total additional revenue : +65 000$ in the first year
- A flourishing business and a full appointment book for Dr. Marilyne Langlois
Local SEO Strategy: Use PPC intel to optimize the performance of local SEO
“By customizing geo targeting, we are able not only to target a city or specific postal codes within that city – we can actually identify patients with a specific medical condition that are located in a geographical area. The match happens at the precise moment when people are looking up information about that condition on Google, or searching for a physician to treat that condition.”
- Dr. Langlois’ podiatric clinic is located in a semi-commercial area of Montreal, accommodating both residences and businesses. To drive more phone calls, we targeted the postal codes of residential areas and applied radius targeting for other geo targets of interest
- We combined geo targeting with keyword targeting to reach out to prospective patients who showed interest in specific medical conditions and were located in our area of interest
- Local demand is ‘local’ only to the extent that people are locally present in the targeted area. This means we also had to find ways to target people whose residences are located outside of the clinic service area, but who were working close to the clinic and were able to schedule a visit during lunch time
- We use the intel gained through PPC to optimize our local SEO strategies
Moving Company Business Case
President of Demenagement CA, QC
Canadian Residential Moving companies such as the Quebec based Déménagement CA have a lot at stake:
Residential apartment rental contracts are regulated by the Quebec Government and must all be renewed (or concluded) by July 1 every year! Consequently, 70% of all annual residential relocation must take place in the few weeks running up to the crucial July 1 deadline. These days give moving companies in Quebec sleepless nights and aching limbs, because they must fill their order books in record time or risk losing up to 70% of their annual business in a ferociously competitive market place.
“In seasonal markets, it is crucial to make the most when the sun is shining – or risk getting into financial trouble during the ‘freeze’. To Demenagement CA, we recommended to pull all levers available in the Internet Marketing Mix: from Local to Generic SEO, from Pay-Per-Click to Content Marketing, from Sales Video Production to Social Media—it was important to put Déménagement CA in pole position for this most crucial time of the year. We set the targets, loaded the guns and then… We delivered!“
Results achieved for moving company Demenagement CA:
- SEO on steroids: appearing 4 times on Google’s page-1 for one single search
- First-page organic search results on Google for 30 additional short- and long-tail keywords
- Local SEO: Google Local Search results for 15 localized search terms (the so-called “Google Local Pack” : entry of company on Google map + phone number + 5-star genuine customer feedbacks)
- Video SEO: Google Video and YouTube top rankings for 20 “How To” videos. Video thumbnails also appear as search results on search engine Google.ca
- Google AdWords PPC – Return on Ad Spent (ROAS) of 1198%: For each 1$ invested into AdWords, the client obtains 11.98$ in return
- Average click conversion rate of 5.9%, average CPC of 4.49$
- The production of a second website dedicated to low-cost moving services makes client appear on Google’s page-1 twice for 30 keywords (that’s appearing twice for the same search terms)
- Microwebsite achieves 50% of total client’s traffic by the end of the first year
- Qualified web traffic overall more than doubles in one year
Local SEO Strategy: Optimize local indicators on client website and make client show up in Google local search results (Google Places Map + listing)
“Google favors local search results over generic search results whenever it perceives a search query to be regarding local businesses. If your business is selling locally and has a shop that is open to customers, it would be a crime not to take advantage of Google local search results.”
What we did to help our client dominate local Search Results:
- We analyzed local Search results for important local search terms and noticed that none of our clients competitors appearing in local SERPs actually seemed to know what they were doing – it more looked like they were there by pure luck.
- We created a Google My Business page for the client, optimized it for local search results and got our client’s page officially validated by Google
- We then devised a strategy to obtain positive reviews for the company from real clients
- Our client’s pages display up to four times on Google’s first page for the same local search terms—that is equivalent of occupying 40% of the total available space on Google’s most important real estate.
Counstruction Business Case
Owner of patios et Clotures Beaulieu inc., QC
Former school teacher Stephan Beaulieu loved woodworking and had a natural talent for creating gorgeous patio designs. That’s why he started Patios et Clôtures Beaulieu Inc.
For Stephan, three things were glaringly clear right from the beginning: 1. He wanted his patios to be built from wood coming from renewable resources; 2. He wanted his team of professional patio builders to put all their passion for perfection into each construction project they build;
And 3. he wanted to grow his business.
Some 15 years later, Stephan wakes up each morning with the thought « Great! I am going to build something fantastic today. » Stephan’s dream for a successful business, a business that he loves, has come true. Today, he likes to refer to himself as « The happiest woodworker in Montreal.».
But it wasn’t always this way. Stephan’s business was good – but not awesome. Today he still remembers those sleepless nights, which he spent tossing and turning in his bed, wondering how to fill the order book for the next month. That was some five years ago, when he teamed up with us and put his Internet marketing on the right track.
« We sit down with each client to acquire a profound understanding of the business and its objectives. Based on that we devise a digital marketing strategy. Then… We deliver! » Stephan Becker, CEO
Results achieved for patios-clotures.com:
- Established a stable stream of leads month-over-month
- Increased website conversion rates and telephone lead volumes
- Doubled the probability to be seen on Google with a secondary micro-website
- Instead of struggling to fill order books, now hand-picks only the best clients
Local SEO strategy: Make company appear in one of the top positions of Google Local Search Results.
“With Google preferring to display local businesses for searches that it perceives as local, it has become crucial to know how to rank locally.”
What we did to achieve top positions in Google local Search Results:
- We created a “Google My Business Page” and got it validated by Google for Patios et Clôtures Beaulieu Inc.
- We optimized company contact pages to send the right signals to Google
- We boosted the ranking of the Google+ Page with relevant local SEO tactics and genuine, positive client reviews
- Patios et Clôtures Beaulieu appears in the top position in Google Local Search Results for over 10 local keywords
- FREE local advertising and getting phone calls without paying a dime